E-khvaabs - Welcome your - Clean and Modern design for your business
website and software solution provides.
We provide Low cost website design services with stunning design quality and world class features.
E-Khvaabs provide technical support for website consultation and professional guidance for every query for FREE.
With rich insights and a solid strategic plan, we can maximize the return on your marketing efforts implementing E-Commerce.
Effectiv response is made through engaging interfaces and impactful designs, we craft brands that leave a lasting impression.
Website for professionals (CA, CS, CMA)
Features your Own Website, Like www.yourname.com or yourfirmname.com
- Website as per ICAI norms
- Regular Professional News on your own website
- Latest Notification/Circular on your own website
- Tax Calculator, Key Updates, Imporatant forms & software
- Dynamic content management Systen Editable at user end
- Quality design and user friendly
- Editable content at user end
- All Important Statuatry dates check from your website
- Share all updates on social website (facebook, Twitter & Linkdin etc.) from your website
- Post requirements of staff on your website & linked with social sites
- Free 5 email ids as per your choice e.g. email@example.com
Annual charges with 2 email Ids Rs. 3500/-
Annual charges with 5 email Ids Rs. 4500/- 200 SMS Free for very month.
Note: Note Annual Charges include Domain charges, Desiging charges and Hosting Charges of website annually
(no hidden charges except above mentioned charges)
GUIDELINES FOR PERMITTING THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS/FIRMS OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS TO POST THEIR PARTICULARS AT WEBSITE As you are aware, under Clause (6) of Part I of the first schedule to the Chartered Accountant Act, 1949, the members are prohibited from soliciting clients or professional work either directly or indirectly by circular, advertisement, personal communication or interview or by any other means. The Council laid down its guidelines/directions for posting the particulars on website by Chartered Accountants in practice and firm(s) of Charted Accountants in practice. The same are published in para (n) under the said Clause (6) of Para I of the First Schedule to the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 at page 63-68 of the Code of Ethics, 2001 edition. Recently, the Council considered to revise the sub-Clauses (8) & (20) of the existing website guidelines and decided to modify them on the following lines: "(8) Display of Passport size photograph is permitted." in place of existing sub-Clause "(8) No photograph of any sort are permitted."; and "(20) The Website may provide a link to the Website of ICAI, its Regional Councils and Branches and also to the Websites of Govt./Govt. Departments/Regulatory authorities/other professional bodies, such as, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW) and The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA)." in place of existing sub-Clause "(20) The Website may provide a link to the Website of ICAI, its Regional Councils and Branches and also to the Websites of Govt./Govt. Departments/Regulatory authorities. Except the neither link to nor information about any other Website is permitted." The revised guidelines in full are as under: "(n) Website The Council at its meeting held in January, 2001 approved the detailed guidelinesfor posting the particulars on Website by Chartered Accountants in practice and firms(s) of Chartered Accountants in practice.Further, the Council at its meeting held in July, 2003 amended sub-clauses (8) & (20) of the said guidelines in full issued by the Council are as under:
1. The Chartered Accountants and/or Chartered Accountants' Firms would be free to create their own Website subject to the overall guidelines laid down by the Council hereunder. The actual format of the Website is not being prescribed nor any standard format of the Website is being given to provide independence to the Members. There is no restriction on the colours which may be used in the Website.
2.Individual Members would also be permitted to have their Webpages in their trade name or individual name.
3.The Chartered Accountants and/or Chartered Accountants' Firms would ensure that their Websites are run on a "pull" model and not a "push" model of the technology to ensure that any person who wishes to locate the Chartered Accountants or Chartered Accountants' firms would only have access to the information and the information should be provided only on the basis of specific "pull" request.
4.The Chartered Accountants and/or Chartered Accountants' Firms should ensure that none of the information contained in the Website be circulated on their own or through E.mail or by any other mode or technique except on a specific "pull" request.
5.The Chartered Accountants would also not issue any circular or any other advertisement or any other material of any kind whatsoever by virtue of which they solicit people to visit their Website. The Chartered Accountants would, however, be permitted to mention their Website address on their professional stationery.
6.The following information may be allowed to be displayed on the Firms'/Members' Websites : Member/Trade/Firm name. Year of establishment. Member/Firm's Address (both Head Office and Branches) Tel. No(s) Fax No(s) E-mail ID(s) Nature of services rendered (to be displayable only on specific "pull" request) Partners Partners Name Year of Qualification Other Qualifications Tel. No. Off.-Direct Res. Mobile E-mail address Area of Experience (to be displayable only on specific "pull" request) Details of Employees - Professional Others Name Designation Area of experience (to be displayable only on specific "pull" request) Job vacancies for the Chartered Accountant/firm of Chartered Accountants (including articleship) No. of articled clerks. (to be displayable only on specific "pull" request) Nature of assignments handled (to be displayable only on specific "pull" request). Names of clients and fee charged cannot be given.
7) Since Chartered Accountants in practice/firms of Chartered Accountants are not permitted to use logo with effect from 1st July, 1998, they cannot use logo on Website also.
8) Display of passport size photograph is permitted.
9) The members may include articles, professional information, professional updation and other matters of larger importance or of professional interest.
10) The bulletin boards can be provided.
11) The chat rooms can be provided which permit chatting amongst members of the ICAI and between Firms and its clients. The confidentiality protocol would have to be observed.
12) The members/firms can provide on line advice to their clients who specifically request for the advice whether free of charge or on payment.
13) The listing on suitable search engine should be permitted. However, the field of search should be restricted only to the field of "Chartered Accountants" or "CA" or "Indian CA", "Indian CPA", "Indian Chartered Accountant" or any permutation or combination related thereto. The Websites would be subjected to the guidelines contained herein and normally would not be vetted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). ICAI at its sole discretion may vet any of the Websites created by its members or individual Chartered Accountant or firms of Chartered Accountants and would have powers to direct deletion of certain portions and/or issue specific directions. In addition, necessary action can be taken in accordance with the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the Regulations framed thereunder, in case there is any violation of the above guidelines.
14) The details in the Website should be so designed that it does not amount to soliciting client or professional work or advertisement of professional attainments or services. In case any content or technical feature of Website is against the professional Code of Conduct and Ethics as well as the restrictions contained in the schedules to the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 or against the guidelines or directions issued by ICAI from time to time, appropriate action will be initiated by the ICAI in terms of its disciplinary mechanism either suo-motu or on complaint as provided under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949.
15) The Website should ensure adequate secrecy of the matters of the clients handled through Website.
16) A number of Chartered Accountants Societies or other bodies are creating data-bases of Chartered Accountants or Chartered Accountants' Firms and are offering listing to Chartered Accountants. Such listing would be permitted with or without payment. In case a Chartered Accountant or Chartered Accountants' Firm is a member of a professional body or association or Chamber of Commerce and they offer listing to the members or firm, the same would be permitted.
17) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will regularly inform the aforesaid guidelines to the members and the Chartered Accountants' Firms to ensure the strict compliance of the guidelines. The guidelines may be revised from time to time.
18) No Advertisement in the nature of banner or any other nature will be permitted on the Website.
19) The Website should be befitting the profession of Chartered Accountants and should not contain any information or material which is unbecoming of a chartered accountant.
20) The Website may provide a link to the Website of ICAI, its Regional Councils and Branches and also to the Websites of Govt./Govt. Departments/Regulatory authorities/other professional bodies, such as, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW) and The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA).
21) The address of the Website can be different from the name of the firm. But it should not amount to soliciting clients or professional work or advertisement of professional attainments or services. The Website address should be as near as possible to the individual name/trade name, firm name of the Chartered Accountant in practice or firm of Chartered Accountants in practice. The Committee on Ethical Standards & Unjustified Removal of Auditors (CESURA) of ICAI will decide in case there is any difficulty.
22) The address of the Website should be intimated to the ICAI within 30 days.
23) The Website should mention the date upto which it is updated and the information should not be at material variance from the information as per the ICAI's records. A number of non-Chartered Accountants' firms, corporates including banks, finance companies and newspapers have set up their own websites providing advisory services on taxation and other areas where Chartered Accountants are rendering professional service. Some of such websites may request Chartered Accountants or Chartered Accountants' firms to provide consultation and advice through their websites. This would be permitted subject to the condition that on the website, contact address of the Chartered Accountant concerned is not provided nor such website will contain any material which advertisesprofessional achievements or status of such Chartered Accountant except making a statement that they are charterd Accountants. The name of Chartered Accountants' firm with suffix "Chartered Accountants" would not be permitted."
Answer: Just Rs. 3500/- Per Annum. (It Includes Domain Charges, Hosting Charges, Designing & Developing and Hosting)
Answer: No, we only Charges Rs. 3500/- Per Annum. Service Taxes when and where applicable.
Question: It is generally heard that there are various indirect costs associated with web design services. Is this true?
Answer: No. we don’t charge anything extra for this standard format. However, any extra feature will be charged extra possibly.
Answer: No. Our Charges will be the same annually. However availability of domain name and any change in the rate of US Dollars then difference in the domain name will be charged accordingly.
Answer: Yes, we do have a Demo that you can try out before Placing Order.
Answer: While you cannot design/upload your own theme, you can choose from provided stunning themes designed by expert designers.
Answer: Yes, You can Change Flash Banners of your website.
Answer: Yes, Site is totally Editable & you can manage the whole site. Change the Input Data, Color Fonts etc. Except Design of Website.
Answer: Absolutely Not! All our Website Builder packages are completely Ad-Free.
Answer: Yes, you will for sure.
Answer: Yes, You can move/transfer your website to CAONLINE at EKHVAABS. You must have admin id for your Domain and control panel details.
Question: If I Own a Domain Name with me, Can you Design, Develop & host the website for the Same Domain Name?
Answer: Yes, We will do it if you have admin id and control panel details for your Domain Name.
Answer: Yes, You can select other Design but for that you will be charged extra.
Answer: It will take not more then2-3 working days to get your site live.
Answer: In web designing we do not require any personal meeting. Most of the works are completed via email, phone and live customer support.
Answer: Yes, You can do it at your own. We will give you Admin Id. You can edit & change whatever you want. Like Language, Color, Font, Banner, Logo etc etc.
Answer: Yes, You can check. At the Bottom of your Website there are Website Meter from there you can check how many times you site Hit.
camels and camelids
Sipani Manoj and Company
Dr. TK Gahlot Camel Vet
Cental Academy Bikaner
Shri Jain Public School
SVC for Professional Studies
N K Bajaj and Associates
JM Camel Safari
Shri Govind Goushala Sinthal
Gurukul Yog Gram
Salasar Balaji Industries
The Charkha Express
Bikana Power Poles Pvt. Ltd.
We Specialize In-Technologies
Unmatched custom coding in every sector with extensive experience